10 ways to decorate for Jesus’ Birthday
1. Wait until the kids are asleep and prepare for the party. This adds to the element of fun just as if it was a normal party.
2. Use a color scheme. I usually use Green and Red streamers. You can pick any color but make sure to use the same color on the invitations.
3. Use party streamers which is a fast put up/take down way to decorate. Use streamers in doorways. Use party streamers wrapped around the tree.
4. Layer two different shades of streamers and twist using as swags for windows and doorways!
5. Use balloons
6. Latex is fine : just add high float (a gel that seals the balloons) to keep them floating for a longer amount of time.
7. Cover tables in color and dress with glitter or cut outs of cakes or other birthday shapes.
8. Centerpiece ideas for Jesus’ birthday could include balloons or even consider the birthday cake.
9. Consider going REALLY fun and scattering glitter around. (We do this-but use at your own risk-glitter lingers for a couple vacuums but so does the memories)
10. Create artificial snow or a throw blanket for nativity set. Use a nativity set as the center piece.