Something is always so fun when it comes to cooking. OK, well sometimes it also means a mess to but that’s part of the fun. I am sure for the kiddos at least. This is a great dessert option, THANKSGIVING style, has minimal mess but something the kids can look forward to. This way if you have to bribe them, which I NEVER do, something will hold them over while you are cooking and they are NOT messing up the house. This is a great kid friendly recipe.
- 1 Tablespoon Whipped Topping
- 2 Tablespoons Canned pumpkin Pie Filling
- 2 Tablespoons Marshmallow Fluff
- Confectionate Sugar to Dust
- and Brown Jimmies sprinkled on top (for fun)
Each child get their own bowl to mix individual servings!
Share below if you have any Thanksgiving Favorites that you enjoy!