Planning for a Doctor Suess birthday was one of the easiest birthdays I have planned yet. I loved it and my son did too. Need tips on How to Decorate for a Dr.Suess Birthday Party? Hopefully these Dr. Suess will help. We had a blast making this blast party.
1. The colors were kept simple. Red, (known to the Party Planning Professor as the most used color for decorations because it goes with everything adding money value) We also used white and black.
2. We decided that we would have a no helium birthday party. (another way to save money) We used double sided tape, blew up the balloons, curled the ribbon tight and kept them short. THE KIDS NOR THE ADULT had never known. We also took the double sided tape and hung balloons upside down with fishing line. I imagine if balloons were in Suesville they would be upside down and at first you thought they were just floating.
3. We used Red Christmas table clothes as banner swags from curtain to curtain. Think about Valentine’s Days and Christmas decorations.
4. We also found a bunch of over the hill party supplies to incorporate the black table cloth, balloons, and napkins that were placed every other.
5. We set books up around the cake and I was sure that we were pretty lucky with our birthday cake. A friend made it. It was fantastic, We made the cake the focal point on a cheap throw away table cloth as a center place.
We were delighted and most important the birthday boy was. . The house set a Dr. Suess mood.
Do you have decoration tips for a Doctor Suess birthday party? We would love to hear!